1) Periodically inspect under cabinet, if you notice any water, be proactive and get it repaired immediately, before it becomes a much bigger problem and threatens your health
2) Install a water alarm under cabinet
3) Add a water proof lining material underneath.
4) Replace any plumbing parts that look corroded or have signs of leakage
5) Apply a mold resistant paint under entire cabinet, this will inhibit fungal growth
At The Twin Home Experts, we are here to help so if you have any questions or already have mold, and would like a Free Mold Remediation Estimate, please contact us today. Thank you for reading our blog!
24/7 Emergency Service
We Serve Residential And Commercial Sites
40+ years of Combined Experience
Experts in our field
Professional, Certified Staff
Same Day Service